Community Support Diversified:
A healthy community is an involved community, support Emmanuel Unique in your Unique way and increase your community!
- Office Space
- Construction Equipment
- 21st Century Technologies
- Make a suggestion (we are listening)
Financial Donations are processed through the Network for Good.
Donations at work in the community:
- 40% Education
- 30% Staff (staff training, uniforms, compensation, etc.)
- 20% Training (travel, forms, marketing)
- 10% Used for miscellaneous items (fund raising, volunteer support, grants, etc.)
- All proceeds further the work Emmanuel Unique does, by reaching disadvantaged students, families, Veterans, and communities ensuring they reach their full potential.
About Network for Good
Network for Good is an online fundraising platform for charities and non-profit organizations. The company was founded in 2001 by America Online, Cisco Systems and Yahoo! and has processed over $1 billion in donations since inception. Network for Good on Wikipedia